Real Estate & Property Management Virtual Assistant Jobs In Australia
Outsource Workers is an Australian-based business that specialises in providing fully trained virtual assistants based in the Philippines for Australian Real Estate Agencies and Agents.
As we look to expand our team, our company is offering knowledge-based virtual assistant jobs to highly motivated Filipinos who will meet our criteria.
For more information regarding available virtual assistant positions, please see the details below.
- Creating and sending mail-out and/or email campaigns (templates provided).
- Prospecting, Research, and Lead-generation.
- Creating contacts and setting up follow-up tasks.
- Creating brochures, newsletters, flyers, and uploading articles.
- Managing the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Loading and/or removing listings from various real estate websites.
- Creating agreement forms and documents/data entry.
- Enhancing photos and creating and/or editing property videos.
- Managing the client’s emails, calendars, databases, and/or spreadsheets.
- Various property management tasks often include scheduling meetings.
A successful virtual assistant will have the opportunity to improve their skills which will see their position classification change as their skills grow. Virtual assistant jobs in Australia offer VAs the chance to do the latest jobs in administrative support.
The salary will depend on if you have the skills to undertake a technical assistant grade position or executive assistant within our business.
- To do any VA job, you must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Computer literate/general admin/ data entry.
- Attentive to details.
- Highly efficient, organised, and can work under minimal supervision.
- Honest, punctual, and reliable.
- Great attention to detail.
- Looking for a LONG-TERM VIRTUAL ASSISTANT JOB (please do not apply if you’re not willing to commit to a long-term working relationship).
The best virtual workers will be responsible and have the ability to learn a new skill set which will help them advance in their new online job. They will be willing to improve the service they provide by doing other tasks, which may create more opportunities.
This may include a range of things like scheduling meetings, marketing administration, account management.
- His/her computer with mic, headset, & webcam
- A reliable internet connection
- Microsoft Office Tools (most importantly Microsoft Outlook/Microsoft Word)
- A quiet and distraction-free workspace
- We also have full-time office-based location positions available
When applying for virtual assistant jobs in Australia, you must be able to work well remotely and have the right equipment to enable you to manage to work fully virtually.
We regularly have new jobs and positions come up where new requirements may come into play. If that is the case, we always encourage our team to seek out new opportunities to gain more skills in different software tools.
Virtual Assistant Jobs Benefit
- Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you can do the job independently.
- Be part of a growing company with a wide range of part-time positions.
- Open and flexible management support.
- Dayshift & Weekends off.
- Holiday leave.
- Promotions are available for the best of the best.
If you want to join a company that values its employees as much as its customers, then these part-time or permanent positions are for you.
Working as part of our team within a company that has many clients and many projects means there will be plenty of flexibility offered in your working life. Like most businesses, we offer a competitive salary depending on the job type position you go for.
Contact Us Today
Our company is seeking motivated VAs to help us create ongoing success within our company and for clients. Sometimes you can search the wrong internet site looking for the right job to suit you.
We have clients all over Australia from Melbourne VIC, Sydney NSW, Western Austria, Queensland, and all parts of New South Wales.
Save yourself time, and don’t miss out on one of our virtual assistant jobs. The jobs come with a competitive salary, so don’t delay emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line REAL ESTATE VA and add us on Skype: outsource.workers